Reopening Update as of 1/11/21
NEW Extended Monday Hours! (11am - 8pm)
NEW Mobile Printing. Send print jobs from your computer or mobile device at home, and pick them up at the library.
Besides Contactless pickup and dropoff, the following In-House Services are available by appointment or by walk-in:
In-House Services available by appointment or by walk-in:
- Mobile Printing ($0.15 for B&W per page, $0.50 for color per page)
- Photocopying ($0.15 for B&W per page, $0.50 for color per page)
- Faxing ($1.00 per page for receiving and sending)
- Library Card Registration and Renewals
To schedule an appointment, please call 856-665-5959 x3 during our operating hours, listed below.
- A limited number of walk-in appointments will be available daily, PFPL staff strongly encourage patrons to call to make an appointment prior to coming to the library.
- We require everyone coming to the library to wear a mask and to maintain at least a 6-foot distance between themselves and others.
- We will use a no-touch electronic thermometer to take the temperature of patrons who come to the library for an appointment. Temperatures will be taken at the wrist, and we will reschedule appointments for anyone whose temperature is 100.4 F and higher. To save you time and inconvenience, we strongly encourage you to take your temperature at home before arriving for your appointment.
- If you’re dropping off materials or picking up your holds, we won’t take your temperature.
- To adhere to the building capacity limit, when you make your appointment, please disclose if anyone else will be accompanying you into the building.
- No food or drink of any kind will be allowed in the building.
- To ensure the safety of the library staff and the public, please follow the instructions from library personnel when you visit. We are looking forward to seeing our patrons again!
Virtual Services available:
- Ask a Librarian Live - Online! Virtual Reference Service (https://tinyurl.com/pfplasklibrarian)
- Digital and Online Resources (e.g. Hoopla, Overdrive/Libby, Rosetta Stone, Learning Express)
- Get Personalized Reading Recommendations (https://tinyurl.com/pfplrecs)
- Virtual Programming through PFPL Social Media and via Zoom
- Our Wifi can be accessed from the parking lot 24/7 -- the Wifi password is posted on our front door.
Services that are not available at this time:
- In-person Reference (Call 856-665-5959 x4 for Phone Reference during open hours)
- Computer Use
- Browsing shelves & displays (Please use our Curbside pick-up service and Personalized Reading Recommendations for access to our collections https://tinyurl.com/pfplrecs)
- Community Room
- Study rooms
- Space for tutoring
- Public reading areas
Contactless Pick-up and Drop-Off
The library will continue to offer Contactless Curbside Pick-Up and Drop-Off.
- You can place holds on library items by phone (856-665-5959 x3) or via our online catalog (catalog.pennsaukenlibrary.org), and pick them up at the library.
- Your online catalog login is your library card number, and your password is the last four digits of the primary phone number we have on file for you. Staff will contact you when your hold is ready for pick-up.
- When returning materials, please bring your items to the lobby to be checked in. There will be clearly marked return bins available.
- As mandated by state law, everyone must wear masks to drop off or pick up materials. PFPL reserves the right to refuse service to patrons not wearing a mask.
Of course, we are also available by phone and email to answer any questions you may have and to assist you with choosing your next favorite book, movie, tv-show, or musical obsession. You can reach us by phone at 856.665.5959 (ext. 4 for Adult Services, or ext. 6 for Youth Services), or via email at email@example.com.